Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Fast And Accurate Data Entry And Typing











About:

Welcome to my gig.



If you can't type to save your life and need a typist who can type your documents super fast and accurately, look no further!  My name is Tisha and I have over 17 years typing and data entry experience garnered from my work as an Administrative Assistant.  I can type approximately 80 to 100 words per minute accurately.



My service includes but is not limited to:



  • Excel Data Entry;
  • Copy and Paste Work; 
  • Typing scanned hand written files into Microsoft Word;  
  • Typing information from PDF files into Microsoft Word or Excel;  
  • Manual Transcription (typing from audio files)


All files undergo thorough quality checks to ensure accuracy.  I offer a very professional service, which guarantees the following:



  • Accurate final product or your money back! 
  • Excellent Communication from start to finish
  • Excellent Customer Service
  • On time Delivery 
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction.


If you have special requirements not covered in the packages outlined, just let me know so a custom offer can be prepared. 



I am ready and waiting to serve you so message me today!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good works

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Excellent job without any mistakes though German is not her mother tongue. Will hire again for next job. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for using my data entry service and we look forward to serving you again.

:

good works




No comments:

Post a Comment