Saturday, April 10, 2021

Time Series Analysis And Forecasting











About:

I am currently a Master student of Data Management and Analytics at Ca 'Foscari University of Venice. I have the Bachelor Degree in Computer Science with Silver Medal Distinction certificate.

I have over 5 years of experience in Python and 2 years of experience in R programming.



Recently from last 6 months after starting my Master's Degree I read two subjects of statistical analysis and Time Series forecating with R. And now I have full command over it I have done around 5-10 different projects on of Linear Regression, Descriptive Analysis, Logistic Regression and Time Series forecasting using R.



The other freelancer's might also be providing the same facilities the plus point that I will provide is my knowledge of Machine Learning and Data Analysis and also very good command over English language. So, along with good visual graphs and godd quality code I will provide good reporting and analysis skilss.



The thing that I can't provide you is the Time Series forecasting of Multivariate variable.



What I can provide you are.



Linear Regression univariate or Multivariate

Logistic Regression univariate or Multivariate

Time  Series analysis and forecasting for single variable.



Reviews


:

Great work. Looking forward to working with him again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment