Friday, May 1, 2020

Be Your Perfect Virtual Assistant Or Admin Support











About:

I will work as your virtual assistant & personal assistant at any time as you need. If you have any Project or Task, and you want to hire me, I am available for your service. Kindly contact me. If you want to hire me on Time basis no problem, I am available.



My Services includes:

·             Data Entry

·             PDF to Excel spreadsheet

·             Typing and editing of documents

·             Any type of Excel work

·             Web Research and data collection

·             Web Analysis and Report

·             Customer Support

·             Email Support

·             Data collecting from web

·             Data collecting from PDF/Image/Scan paper/Word/Excel

·             Social media marketing

·             and any Type of Data Entry

In case your service(s) is not among the above list, you can still contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

TBD.................

:

He was very efficient and prompt. He completed the task ahead of time and was very thorough. I think I have found my favourite Gig on fiverr.

:

Thank you for the feedback. It was nice working with you.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment