Friday, May 1, 2020

Complete Software Documentation And Reports Writing











About:

Welcome To Beeline Eagle Software Documentation Gig:

Note:

  1. Contact me and discuss your project before buying my gig. 
  2. My Manual orders depend upon workload and complexity, not included in the packages. 

About me.

I am a professional software engineer with a master’s degree in software engineering. I have my research in requirement elicitation and specification.

About my gig.

I will do a project proposal, project plan, and software requirements. I can also do agile and waterfall-based project documentation including use case specifications, user stories. Rest, I can do any kind of software technical report writing and drawing, software design and architecture, UML design, tech writing, creative writing. Overall I will do UX writing, business plan and any type of word document.

Why choose me?

I'll work for you very quickly and efficiently as I believe in time commitment, quality of work, fast delivery, extra work and research, professionalism and client satisfaction. I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

Regards:

Beeline Eagle

Reviews


Seller's Response:

You're very professional and I'm very happy once I received your work. Thank you so much for your dedication and fast working.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your appreciation.

Seller's Response:

Great communication. And delivers as promised.

:

Thank you

:

Greate man , Greate service.




No comments:

Post a Comment