Sunday, May 3, 2020

Make Professional Data Analysis And Visualization By Tableau











About:

  • Do you have data and want to make interactive data visualizations?
  • Maybe you have data and need assistance to help you analyze it to extract important insights.
  • You might need to answer some questions using data analysis and Visualizations.
  • Or you may want to tell a story using your data that always lead to better business decisions.



Whatever your purpose I can help you get the best out from your data using the power of data Analysis and data visualizations. 



Here are simple steps to get your project done: 

  1. First, Contact Me to discuss your project and understand your project's requirements.
  2. I will discuss with you which package is best to select for your needs. 
  3. You will make an order to let me start work on your project.


NOTE: I provide a REPORT service for all packages, which I will provide a helpful report about the insights extracted from your data (Word, Powerpoint, PDF, .., etc).



CONTACT ME to let me work for you and be part of your mission of success. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Once again Sameh delivered what was requested. A good job!

Seller's Response:

Thanks Mr Gerry for your excellent experience as usual. You the best experience I ever had.

Seller's Response:

Sameh works with you to ensure you get what you want. He’s not only a great Data Analyst but also understands how to build good relationships with his clients! He’s very customer focused. It’s a pleasure to work with him.

Seller's Response:

I really appreciate your kind words. Thanks a lot.

Seller's Response:

Great seller. Very communicative. He did a really great job. I definitely recommend using his services.




No comments:

Post a Comment