Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Any Cfd And Fea Study Using Ansys











About:

Using Ansys Fluent I can Model and do CFD and aerodynamic study you want;



  • I will measure any parameter on any part of the body
  • I will display any chart of Plot or graph or contour related to the project, Like Pressure, Velocity, Temperature and other.
  • I can test any Disturbance Model and chose the best one
  • I can do a Transient or Steady study 
  • I can compare models with each other and chose the best one
  • I can do Multiphase Studies
  • I can so Dynamic Mesh studies (Turbines, IC Engines . . . )
  • I can Optimize your design


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent as always. We have worked on multiple projects and we will continue to work on future projects for sure.

:

Good work

:

Very good

:

Respectful person, Recommended

:

Excellent




No comments:

Post a Comment