Monday, March 1, 2021

Build Simulation Models Using Anylogic











About:

For simulation modeling projects, I suggest sending a requirements document and get a customized quote for your individual project.



I am the author of many simulation model courses in Anylogic that you can find in noorjax.teachable.com and i'm #1 in stackoverflow.com Anylogic tag. I have around 15 years of experience doing simulations.



I develop simulation models using AnyLogic. These models include process-centric models, agent-based models, System Dynamics, pedestrians, road traffic models, fluid models, material handling models, railway models and any combination of these different methods.



Any of these models can include features such as GIS, 3D and 2D animations, connectivity with data sources such Excel or SQL, statistics, graphs, exporting data to Excel and experiments of any kind.



Some examples of projects topics you can develop are: supply chain, airports, logistics, warehouse operations, mining operations, macroeconomics, business processes, traffic intersections, manufacturing, crowd behavior in public places and much more.



Please contact me today.

Reviews


:

Very quick and knowledgable!

:

felipeharo80 thank you for your quick delivery and neat video. The work was as described and more. I would surely recommend his professional services.

:

Very professional, down to the small details, helped beyond expectation.

:

His videos are really useful. It did not help me to just complete my work but it taught me how to use anylogic further.

:

Quick execution, good support!




No comments:

Post a Comment