Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Create Excel Dashboard, Pivot Table, Charts And Do Data Visualization











About:

I am an expert in excel and power bi Data modeling, data processing, data analysis, data visualization, and dashboard. and can do any analysis and visualization in Excel, Excel Power query, Excel Power Pivot, and Power bi. 



I can do any type of data analysis and data visualization creating pivot tables, charts, power pivot, interactive Real Time dynamic dashboards, and Reports.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my first experience and will definitely order again! The seller has very great communication and was willing to Zoom to help clarify what I needed. He also did an instructional video to help me. Customer service alone gets 5 stars! The visual data is just what I asked for and what I needed. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for the positive feedback.

Seller's Response:

WOW! My delivery was just stunning, exactly what I wanted and asked for. I made some clear expected outcomes and the result was spot on. Aimefx did also provide a 5 min video whit comments and some questions to me if I wanted any changes. Superfast delivery and great result. Highly recommended!

:

Thank you for the positive feedback.

:

Fantastic Seller! A pleasure to work with. Quick delivery and came up with the exact Excel data solution I was looking for. Highly recommended. A++++




No comments:

Post a Comment