Saturday, May 2, 2020

Deep Web Research In 24 Hours











About:

I am an experienced business researcher with wide knowledge about the industry. I have worked with many businesses and helped them in their business or market research needs.



I collect, edit and analyze the data / information as quick as possible.



My services include but are not limited to:

  • Contact details of business & indivisuals
  • Competition Analysis.
  • Customer Demographics & Psychographics
  • Market Research
  • Market Trends
  • Market Forecast
  • Market Statistics
  • Market Analysis
  • Business Plans
  • Business Reports
  • Any Custom Order




Gigs Insights:


  • 1 hour of research work = $5 , you can order unlimited hours.
  • As the gig price is set on hourly basis so all the buyers are served fairly, however where possible minimum required time is estimated.

  • If your order is big, you can either ask me for custom offer or you can reorder my gig as many times you wish.
  • Choose the extra options for fastest delivery
  • 10% Discounts for repeated buyers. 


Note : Please contact me first to avoid any misunderstandings.





Reviews


:

2nd time using. Very thorough and well presented work.

:

Very good communication, and an outstanding Job!!! Thanks much for your help

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment