Saturday, May 2, 2020

Perform Data Analysis Using Python Pandas,Numpy











About:



Technologies:Python, Python programming, pandas, numpy, data analysis



"Your data has a story, lets uncover"




If you are at a junction and you need to do following.

1. You have to make sense out of smaller dataset.

2. simple data pre-processing task on smaller/bigger datasets.

3. You are willing to combine multiple flat files into single one which then gets transformed into beautiful single point of analytics platform.

4. You are just missing "THAT" magical part in the code which once gets solved you feel SORTED.



You are at the right place.I also accept custom orders.



Speak to me, get your doubts clarified and lets set the ball rolling.



*** No low quotes please , contact me before placing any order to avoid any confusion and please check my availability for your project ***



*** Proven track record with faster delivery, please read my reviews ***







Reviews


Seller's Response:

He let you updated.

:

Achieved my goal.

:

Working with PH was an absolute pleasure, I am glad I chose him to assist with my work on Python & Pandas. I would recommend him and look forward to working with him in the future!

:

Made a complex piece of data processing look like a walk in the park. Just be clear with what the final output should look like and he delivers in a timely manner.

:

Wonderful experience..Look forward to work with him in future




No comments:

Post a Comment