Monday, May 4, 2020

Develop Chatbot Using Python And Angular











About:

do you want chatbots for your web apps or your businesses ? you are at right place.

No task is too small or too big. Everything is possible.

If you not sure which package to choose, message me and we will find the best solution for you.

I have professional experience in these fields.

-Data analysis and visualizaton

Machine learning algorithms implementations

Chatbots 

- Big Data Analysis

- Data Mining

-Data cleaning 

- Web scraping

- Image processing

- Web development

- API implementation

- Billing processor implementation

- Algorithms

- REST API

- Parsing

- Creating PDF, Excel, etc. reports

- UnitTests

-Sentiment analysis

- Front end designing and development



Guarantee; if you are not happy, money back! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

project turned out exactly as I explained and all requirements were fully met to standard. when running the project I had a few errors but ranjeet went far above and beyond in terms of helping and even remote accessing my PC just to see what issues I had. All in all I would highly reccomend.

:

It was good and trustworthy.

:

Thank you

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment