Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Deep Learning And Machine Learning For You











About:

Hey !



I am a deep/machine learning guy working on CNN, RNN, GAN, LSTM, GRUs, Residual Nets etc. I can help you in  sentiment detection, text categorization, image classification, image/text analysisetc. I can also implement code for a paper, provide a end-end model for a specific task. I worked on projects and assignments involving DNN, CNN, GAN, RNN, Residual Nets, PCA, SVMs, regressions, clustering etc. Frameworks I use are : Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn, Numpy, Pandas, Jupyter notebook, Anaconda. I am proficient in Python, C++, C, matlab.



My Recent projects : 
LiDAR data classification
Hand digit recognition
Vehicle detection
Face recognition
Neural style transfer
Emojification of sentences 
Sentiment classification
Trigger word detection
Neural machine translation



Please inbox me for an order



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment