Thursday, April 30, 2020

Create Powerapps, Power Bi And Power Automate Applications











About:

Please chat with me before placing an order to schedule a time. 



YOU DON'T PAY IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED



A Skype/Teams or Phone conversation is needed to understand project requirements, if this is your first time working with me, please place my coffee gig order.  Your Skype/Teams handle will be required.



I'm a seasoned Microsoft Consultant (SharePoint, Dynamics 365, PowerApps, Power Automate and Power BI). I've been developing solutions in SharePoint from last 15 years and Dynamics 365 for 9 years.



I have delivered solutions globally for over 100 clients. 



Expertise:



Office 365 Suite

- PowerApps (Power Apps - Canvas and Model Driven Apps)

- Power BI

- Flow (Power Automate)

- Logic Apps

- Azure Functions

- CDS

- SharePoint Online, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007



Data Analysis and Visualization Skills

- Data and Quantitative Analysis
- Decision Analytics
- KPI Dashboards and BPI Plans

- Data Mining and Visualization Tools



Please allow me an opportunity to help you succeed.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment