Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Data Analysis Using Python, Pandas And Numpy











About:

I will do your following tasks:



1) Data Exploring
2) Data Cleaning
3) Solve or fix Pandas/numpy issues
4) Visualization of data
5) Using Matplot and Seaborn libraries

6) Machine Learning 



Data cleaning include:

 1) Outliers

 2) Missing Data

 3) Malicious Data

 4) Erroneous Data

 5) Irrelevant Data

 6) Inconsistent Data

 7) Formatting



I have a good knowledge of Python, and will help you according to your requirements. 

Feel free to contact me and ask about your queries which you have in mind before starting the project.



Regards raoali_




Reviews


Seller's Response:

My order was really as I expected, this seller is smart and excellent, flexible and timely, he helped me to solve the questions in very easy steps. I really recommend everyone to work with him and inshalla i will work with him again

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. Glad to work with you :)

Seller's Response:

I needed something fast and raoali_ provided the best possible due on the condition of my request. I will work with him again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much :)

:

He did an awesome job! He was attentive, fast and took time to understand the requirements. I would recommend him 100% and will definitely use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment