Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Data Mining, Web Scraping, Data Extraction,Excel CSV Job











About:



  • I will develop scripts that will automatically pull out the information from your given source (website, text files, PDF files, .json, .xml) and put it in a format that you like (.xlsx, .csv, .txt, .XML, .MDB ). I can also include images/PDFs from legal sources.
  • Try to describe your needs as much as possible
  • Mandatory requirements:
      1. Each customer has to provide the source from which I need to extract the information (website, text files, PDF files, .json, .xml)

      2. Describe, in as much detail as you can, the steps that I need to make to see the wanted information

      3. If the website needs login credentials, the customer has to provide them

      4. Field description

  • You can expect a fast and accurate result.


NOTE:

IMPORTANT: Please message me before placing an order to discuss your requirements to avoid unnecessary cancellations.

* Please bookmark my GIG or add it as a favorite on Fiverr, finding me next time will be much easier!

* I'm not extracting personal contact information

Reviews


:

We've done our first project with him and it was a great experience. He delivered fast and in high quality. His communication was always outstanding. Thanks a lot for your work and we will come back to you with our next project very soon!

:

Amazing job as always!

:

Always gets me exactly what I want in a very timely manner.

:

Very quick and accurate

:

Great job as always




No comments:

Post a Comment