Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Create A Professional Python Script For Your Data Manipulation











About:

Hello and thanks for checking me out. My name is David and I'm a junior software engineer from Germany. 



I provide professional python scripts for your daily data needs. You need to calculate the number of orders above a certain threshold, or determine whether your machines operate with the expected error tolerance? I can do these things for you very easily.



I can perform complex calculations, do statistical analysis via hyper-geometric, binomial and normal distribution theorems or just reformat and professionally visualize the data at hand.



If you have any questions or are unsure, which plan will be most cost-effective for you feel free to ask me first.

Reviews


: : : : :





Create A Professional Python Script For Your Data Manipulation

No comments:

Post a Comment