Saturday, March 6, 2021

Web Scraping, PDF Data Extraction, Image Ocr In Python











About:

!!! PLEASE, LEAVE ME A MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING !!!



I'm a full-time Python Developer with Computer Engineering as a scholarly foundation. 



Following are my key abilities

  • Web Scraping, Web Crawling
  • Data Analysis, Data Extraction ( From Web, PDF, Image)
  •  Image Processing, Image OCR 

I am capable of scraping data from various sources like:

  • Websites
  • PDFs 
  • Images etc. 

According to your output could be in:

  • JSON
  • CSV, Spreadsheet, Excel sheet
  •  Pandas Dataframe, or some other format you prefer

I will use:

  •  lxml, requests, urllib, scrapy, beautifulsoup, selenium, and so forth relying on the prerequisites and nature of the websites for web scraping 
  • modules like pdftotext and Tesseract when OCR is required for PDF data extration 
  • can perform optical character recognition (OCR) , Image processing utilizing OpenCv, Tesseract, and such to process images, clean/split them, and extract data from images


PLEASE, LEAVE ME A MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING and let me know the details so that we can set a reasonable budget and deadline since the tasks can vary from simple to complex due to the different variable factors. Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had an incredible experience working with surazgyawali. He finished the gig quickly, communicated professionally/clearly at all times, and the delivered end result was of high-quality. He actually went above and beyond what I had initially expected and helped me install the script on my computer. Highly recommended. Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind words, was a pleasure.

Seller's Response:

Really amazing work. My task wasn't simple but delivered on time. He even made revisions when I asked. Definitely went above and beyond. I will be ordering from him again!

Seller's Response:

It will be my pleasure to work again, Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding seller! He worked with me to understand my needs and kept communication throughout the process. Highly recommend, and will do business again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment