Monday, July 27, 2020

Data Entry, File Conversion And Any Work In Excel











About:

Welcome to my Data Entry Gig!



MICROSOFT EXCEL / VBA / DATA ENTRY / FILE CONVERSION /AUTOMATION TOOL



Hi folks, My name is Hardik Jain, a dynamic Professional, Reliable & Merit Scholar having a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science currently associated with the Banking Industry.

Do you need a reliable and professional for Data Entry? Yes, you are at the right place. I am a freelancer of data entry, MS excel & MS word, data collection and PDF to excel or word fieldwork and I am here to deliver and cater as per your needs with 100% satisfaction & loyalty.



I'm offering :-

·         Data Entry (Excel/Word)

·         PDF to Excel/Word Conversion 

·         Copy Paste Tasks

·         Manually Data Typing

·         Data Capturing from Websites

·         JPG,PNG,Scanned Pages To Excel/Word

·         Data Collection

·         Any Typing Work

·         Admin Support Tasks

·         Any Type of Data Entry Projects



Please let me know if you have any question, I'll reach you as soon as possible.



MICROSOFT EXCEL / VBA / DATA ENTRY / FILE CONVERSION /AUTOMATION TOOL



Thanks for your time and consideration. I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now.

Reviews


: : : : :





Data Entry, File Conversion And Any Work In Excel

No comments:

Post a Comment