Sunday, July 26, 2020

Anything You Need In Excel Spreadsheet











About:

Please contact before Order to estimate Scope of Work and Package.

My Hourly Rate is USD 15.

Task can be discussed via Online Session (Screen sharing), if required.



Main Features:

========



  • Professional Look
  • VBA Macros
  • Charts / Graphs
  • Macro Buttons
  • Pivot Table
  • Pivot Charts
  • Dashboard
  • Formulas / Custom Formulas
  • Drop-down Lists and Menus
  • Data Export or Import to/from CSV,PRN,TXT,XLS,XML,XLSX,XLSM etc
  • Convert PDF to Excel or vice versa
  • Invoices templates / Company Quotations
  • Excel Formatting / Removing Duplicates

100% Money Back Guaranty!!!

If you are not satisfied with the work, please do not pay.



My Target is to get a 5-Star Review from you and I'll do anything for it.



Every task is of different nature, please feel free to contact for any clarification.



I usually reply immediately to all queries if I am not asleep (GMT+5).

Reviews


:

Seller was very good and quick to reply to any ammendments that were required. Excellent service and woudl definately recommend

:

Did a zoom call to make sure he understood what I needed before taking on the task. Very professional and gave suggestions to make what I had in my head a reality on paper. Delivered final product before the due!!

:

This is my second time working with this Seller. Our project was a little more complex this time, and he delivered exactly what we needed. He communicates very well and delivers high quality work.

:

Very happy with the delivery, it was more than I asked for! He also delivered one day before deadline. I do recommend and for sure I will work with him again!

:

Engineeringpro was definitely the right guy for the job. He was quick to make adjustments and produced a final draft that was exactly what I needed! Excellent experience, would recommend!







Anything You Need In Excel Spreadsheet

No comments:

Post a Comment