Monday, July 27, 2020

Everything In Excel And Google Sheets











About:

It is important that you contact me before placing an order in order to avoid any misunderstanding and to see if the requirements match the package.



I will work on your excel spreadsheet and google sheets and help you to:



  • Create new / modify existing charts / reports (simple or complex)
  • Pivot tables, charts, Dashboards
  • Create data entry forms for quick entry
  • Create new / modify pivot table
  • Create new / modify drop-down list (list of values)
  • Multi-Level Dependent dropdown
  • Remove duplicates / spaces in data
  • Design ERP system, databases ,Inventory sheets
  • Organize and clean data
  • Vlookup, Hlookup, Filters


Customer satisfaction and delivery on time are my priorities. My aim is to make the work easier for you. I will do anything that can be done in spread sheet.

Reviews


:

Just had to filter a few things of an excel spread sheet. He did fast and good work. He did't double check his work but when I had a revision, he did it perfectly.

:

Was great about communicating questions, and making sure my revisions were picked up. Will be happy to work with Farhat again.

:

I'm a frequent Fiverr user and this was probably one of the best gig so far. Fast delivery, on point, great communication. HIGLY RECOMMENDED!!

:

This was one of the quickest Fiverr gig I ever ordered! Seller completed my complicated work in less than an hour! If I ever need any more work with excel or google sheets I know who I need to ask!

:

Absolutely outstanding service. I had quite a confusing request but this gentleman had great patience and understanding. The work he delivered exceeded my expectations and was delivered extremely fast. He even sent me a video explaining exactly what he'd done and how to use the sheet dynamically. I cannot recommend enough and we certainly be using again!







Everything In Excel And Google Sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment