Friday, November 20, 2020

Automate Your Excel Workflow, Macro, Vba, Formula, Function











About:

Hi there!



My name is Greg. I have been working for over 10 years on workflow optimization and process automation. I have built from scratch very complex tools in VBA language. Microsoft Office is part of my life.



I’m here to help you to achieve your goals in Microsoft Excel from the creation of a simple function to the automation of more sophisticated tasks. If none of my packages fits your project, I would be pleased to send you a Custom Offer.



[Please contact me prior to placing an order]



What I can automate



  • Data Charts, pivot tables, calculations, formulas, validation
  • Function Excel, customized
  • Custom Dashboards Toolbar, userform, button, keyboard shortcut
  • Orchestration Interaction with other excel files or other types, macros, spreadsheets, folders
  • Export Worksheet, workbook, conversion to other formats (ex. PDF), printing, emailing
  • Formatting Font, style, alignment, layout



Why choose me



  • Strong programming background
  • Express delivery
  • 24/7 support
  • 100% satisfaction or money-back guarantee



Don’t wait any longer, contact me now, and let’s discuss your project.



I can’t wait to collaborate with you! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love working with this seller. He is great. I will definitely be working with the seller in the future! I needed to have a macro created to reformat and visualize a large amount of data. The tool the seller built has saved me a lot of time. Time that I can use for strategy. Thanks again for a wonderful job.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for the tip and your professionalism. I really hope we will never stop working together. Happy Labor Day weekend! Take care.

Seller's Response:

I always enjoy working with Cyanomics, the focus, persistence and drive he exhibits are exemplary. This latest project was extremely frustrating but he persisted! I look forward to completed the rest my projects with him. I wish my colleagues at work had half of his talent!

Seller's Response:

WOW! Thank you so much for this feedback and the very generous tip...I wish everyone was just like you. It’s always a pleasure working with you, and I hope it will never stop! Take care.

Seller's Response:

He is very thoughtful and will help you automate your workflow. He is super responsive and understanding of your needs. He will work with you step by step to ensure you get your desired result. Let him make your life easier!




1 comment: