Thursday, November 19, 2020

All Types Of Hand Written Data Documents Data Entry Work











About:

Hi my name is Shah Kashif VJ.

I am data entry expert and have a 8-year experience in this field. 

I can provide you 24X7 assistance in data entry .

The following data entry service.

  • Offline data entry job.
  • Online data entry job.
  • Copy paste documents.
  • Web searching data entry       
  • Data Collection·       
  • Data Mining·       
  • Business Cards into Ms Excel·         
  • Microsoft Excel Data Cleaning·        
  • All types of conversion 
  • Image conversion jpg to png and jpg to doc .
  • pdf to word  and word to pdf
  • Image to excel
  • pdf to excel and excel to pdf
  • why should hire me?

    I  will deliver the work matching your needs and will  be to your satisfaction.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Helped me a lot and even with extra things he didn't have to..

:

thank you so much. very cooperative and kind hearted person

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment