Saturday, November 28, 2020

Model A Problem In Excel Solver











About:

I will model your business optimization problem with a linear or integer program using MS Excel Solver.

We can solve assignment, blending, networks, supply chain, operations and asset allocation problems, etc.

Please take a look at the gig extras, I can help you find and/or install Solver in Excel, add-in an open source solution to solve problems the free solver doesn't handle, etc.

Contact me if you have questions or if you are not sure what I offer is what you need.

Thank you

If you are not ready to order, you can click on the ♥Favorite button to save this gig for later

PS Please also take a look at my other gig on OpenSolver

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Kindoflost accepted a project that was less than straightforward and vague in detail. He communicated regularly and accurately with me and at the end I received what I wanted. I am very happy with both the quality of the work that I have been given and the amount of effort he put in. I would happily recommend this seller. Thanks again

Seller's Response:

thank you!

Seller's Response:

Best Seller A++

:

Built a Macro for my data exactly like i needed! worked perfectly the first time! Will do business again!

:

Great work, fast responses and delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment