Thursday, November 12, 2020

Create Excel Graphs, Pivot Tables, Dashboards And Macros











About:

I am Certified from Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan and have a lot of professional experience.



I have more than 5+ years of experience in working on Excel and have done many complex projects easily on excel while working in my professional work. I am currently employed as Finance manager in Private company.



I will help you in following:



  1. Arranging raw data in Excel using pivot tables and graphs.
  2. Minimizing the daily routine work through use of MACROS.
  3. Present raw data in professional way in excel using graphs.
  4. Apply filters to raw data.
  5. Apply any find of formula in excel
  6. Make use of VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP to solve complex problems.


Note: Kindly text me before ordering any GIG and discuss details of the order with me so that i can provide you professional work. 

 I will make sure of my customer satisfaction on any cost and provide as many revisions as required my customer until customer is satisfied.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I got him to work for me for the 3rd time this month, and the more I work with him the more I appreciate his seriousness, his qualities, his data vision despite the complex tasks I gave him to do. A true gem.

Seller's Response:

Much appreciated. It will be my pleasure to work for you

Seller's Response:

Did exactly what I needed and even more, I would recommend this seller with my eyes closed; he reacts very well, has excellent communication, explains in detail how to use the worksheets - I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Osama is my main "excel & data" guy on this website and I would not want to work with anyone else. He is fast and smart, and knows exactly what to do!

:

Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment