Sunday, November 29, 2020

Projects Related To Machine Learning And Deep Learning











About:

Are you looking for a Machine Learning Master or Deep Learning? Then you are in the right place.



I am a Machine/Deep Learning engineer with 2 years of experience in real-life industry problems and Computer vision. Holding a Master of research in Software Engineer from South Korea. My core strength is on Image/Video Analysis using deep learning.



I solve various machine learning algorithm problems which include:

  1.  Classification
  2.  Object detection
  3. Object segmentation
  4. Visualization of data and its Analysis.   


I use tools like PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras for implementation. 

 

Note: If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.



Note: Please contact me before placing an order to check availability.



Looking forward to the opportunity of working with you and establishing a long term working relationship. 


Best regards,

Sahadev poudel

Reviews


:

He did a really great job for me and had a very good experience. He also helped me in my computer. He is professional in the deep learning area.

:

Great work! Very professional and communicative. 100% recommend!

:

He does what he promises very fast. I highly recommend working with him.

:

Excellent work related to deep learning with the Keras library. Would recommend.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment