Sunday, November 1, 2020

Data Analysis For You Using Python











About:

I can help you with your data and how to make sense of it. 



As a data analyst for 5 years working on HR and institutional data, I can bring in valuable insights and analysis to your data to meet your needs and curiosity.



Some of the things I can help you with - 

  • Exploratory Data Analysis - summarising your data and digestible data visualisation
  • Building models -  e.g. Linear/Logistic regression, Decision trees 

Reviews


:

perfect - everything as desired

:

Tappyness really helped me with solving my problems

:

His work was amazing.

:

Good working. Finsh the work in the time with good report. The comuncation with him was perfect. I will work with him .

:

Good work. Nice comuncation.




No comments:

Post a Comment