Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Analysis Of Research Data Using Spss And Prepare Report On It











About:

Hello!

I am a statistician and data scientist. I have been working on different statistical, economical, demographic data for last 5 years. I have higher degrees on it from University of Dhaka, the highest educational institution of Bangladesh. I have the direct involvement on different national and international project papers specially the data analysis, interpretation and report management section.



Do you want to get your job done by the right person? Then you are at the right place.



I will provide you with the-

                   - data analysis

                   - interpretation

                   - graphical representation if required

                   - complete report suitable for any presentation

                   - timely delivery   



Feel free to ask me any question. I am super responsive. I will contact you with your answer. 



Reviews


:

Good quality work and analysis

:

Very happy so far, would definitely recommend

:

Very good delivery and fast

:

Great delivery

:

Good delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment