Saturday, May 8, 2021

Web Scraping, Data Mining











About:

Hello, 



Please MESSAGE ME before ordering to discuss about the job and the price



I will scrape the website and export the data to CSV, Excel or import the data to Database.



The data will be clean exported, well structure.



What you get:

  • Up to 100.000* records for basic package
  • Up to 250.000* records for standard package
  • Up to 1 million* records for premium package



The number of records will depends on the site, it is different from site to site, please MESSAGE ME TO DISCUSS FIRST.



One more interesting thing, if you need the script to run it yourself, I will also provide the script as well.



Please message me before ordering to discuss about the job and the price

Reviews


:

I thought the price he offered me was too good to be true but he got it done PERFECTLY in record time. Working with share_facebuk was such a delight. No one deserves your business more than this guy!!

:

The seller was very helpful and very quick to get things done. He understood exactly what I needed even though it was a difficult explanation

:

2nd time I hire share_facebuk and as the 1st time he was fast and delivered exactly what I requested. Looking forward to the 3rd time :)

:

Great communication with seller. Completed the job in the planned time frame. Great to deal with! Will do business again for sure!

:

Clear communication. Have worked together several times now. Always professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment