Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Matlab And Biomedical Signal Processing Related Research And Tasks











About:

Greetings,I possess great expertise in the field of signal processing and i do have a very firm grip over Matlab, simulink and various other signal processing softwares.

I will help in any type of problem which is related to signal processing like plot a signal read or write a audio, .mat or .wav signal and then finding sampling rate(nyquist rate)  re sample or interpolation of signal 

I can help you in Mathematics related problem in Matlab  

I will design a professional filter for you as FIR,IIR (by using code or fdatool) or any other filter to remove the noise from your signal 

I can analyze your signal in time as well in frequency domain and also have expertise in Fourier, Z and Laplace transformation

I can help in research projects of biomedical field(Data acquisition,Feature Extraction,Classification

I have a great of experience of extracting feature of signal and also classify them by using MATLAB classifiers and much more.

Inbox to explore a completely new dimension of the signal processing world with the help of an expert always there to serve you in the best way possible.

Note: Kindly contact me before ordering

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was really helpful and I will recommend it to others

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

perfect work 👍👍😍

:

great seller

:

Thank you sir




No comments:

Post a Comment