Sunday, May 2, 2021

Solve Or Create Formulas For Google Sheets And Excel











About:

I am here to save your time and energy on spreadsheets, whether it is Google Sheets or Excel.

I have completed 600+ Projects and EVERY single client is 100% satisfied.

You can check out my Fiverr profile and reviews about my services.



*** Before ordering Please you MUST contact me with your requirements,

So that I can confirm if the task/project is possible from my end, also we can discuss Delivery Time and Price that is suitable to you.

This will prevent cancellation and any misunderstanding. 



 What I can do:

  • Fix or Create different kinds of formulas
  • Automated report / dashboard
  • Creating spreadsheets from scratch
  • Fix your existing google sheet
  • Complicated formulas (arrayformulas, Vlookup,Hlookup Index Match, Ifs, Importrange, Offset, Sumifs etc.)
  • Conditional formatting
  • Complicated Queries
  • Pivot tables & Chart
  • Linking with other Sheets and Google Forms
  • Invoice/Report PDF from Sheet
  • Data Studio Integration
  • Shopify Reporting
  • Find Duplicates
  • Filtering any large data
  • Data Entry Automation
  • Convert Excel to PDF
  • and many more (ask)



Check my other gig for GOOGLE APPS SCRIPT



*Note: before ordering please message me with your requirements. I will always reply instantly or within 1 hour

Reviews


:

My best experience on Fiverr so far!! This guy truly knows what he does. Truly appreciate the professionalism and level of experience. Approached him with an issue which for me seemed impossible but in less than 1 hour my problem was fixed. Truly recommending to anyone that may have a custom request. I will be back :)

:

Sulok is the man! I returned in less than 24 hours from the delivery of the last project and he saved me again!! His creativity and skill level are on another level. My go-to Fiverr seller for custom projects. Highly recommending :)

:

This seller is amazing! His knowledge and his understanding of the problem is truly to be acknowledged. He works quickly and efficiently. Do not hesitate to utilize his services. The best of the best. Thank you!

:

Thank you and good job

:

Excellent delivery again, as expected, always.




No comments:

Post a Comment