Saturday, May 8, 2021

Create Intuitive Google Sheets Spreadsheet











About:

*SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING, so we can establish the scope of the project before proceeding. If you have an existing Google Sheet, please link at least a read-only version so I can get an idea of the project. Thank you!*



Have you ever tried to put together a spreadsheet in Google Sheets, but had no idea where to start? Or maybe you've tried, but it's not working the way it's supposed to?



Let me help. I'm a spreadsheet ninja with excellent communication skills, so I can help you determine the best approach for your problem, and build a spreadsheet custom-tailored to your specific needs. If you let me know what you're trying to accomplish, I can help you get there.



Message me about any of the following tasks and I will give you a quote:



  • Dashboards
  • Lead/Sales/Project Management and Tracker Workflows
  • Quote / Invoice with email/PDF capabilities
  • E-Commerce sales tracking
  • Trackers (fitness, financial, etc)
  • Macros / App Script (archiving data, moving data, emails)



If you don't contact me before ordering, be aware that the $30 gig price only includes up to 30 minutes of my time working on your project.



**All orders will include up to 30 days to fix bugs.

Reviews


:

I needed Google Sheets to work as a project management tool, with jobs moving from one sheet to another depending on their statuses (in progress, complete...). And I needed it as easy and user friendly as possible so that all my team could use it with ease. I was truly blown away. Zack is amazing. He totally went above and beyond what I wanted, he understood exactly what I was trying to achieve... and he did it crazy fast! I had a few questions and changes that I wanted and he answered everything and edited everything right away. I will definitely use him again!

:

Amazing service got my idea right away over-delivered. Super fast and reliable. I found my Google sheets rockstar! Will definitely keep using his services. Highly recommend his service.

:

Perfect, exactly what I needed without having to spell out every detail. Knew exactly what I would want and built it quickly.

:

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic” wrote sci-fi writer Arthur Clarke. That's what Zack does with spreadsheets! LOL

:

Totally upleveled my spreadsheet's look, and taught me a few things that I'll use in future spreadsheets too! Plus, super responsive. A really good Fiverr to work with! Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment