Monday, May 3, 2021

Develop, Train And Test Any Type Of Machine Learning Algorithms











About:

I will develop any kind of Machine Learning algorithm/Deep Neural Network for your specific needs.



Any kind of Classification, Regression Algorithm. I've trained and tested many Deep Neural Network/Machine Learning Algorithm.



I'm familier with many Deep Learning framework like PyTorch, Tnesorflow, keras etc.

Reviews


:

I think i had a verry difficult task for him and i guess i'was a verry picky customer but i would say he did in the end a very good job... I had verry high expectations however wasn't 100 % satisfied with the result.. Anyway i do not regret to give that job to him because i didn't know what to expect... So in the end i guess i will go for another try to reach my goal to get closer to the "perfect" program... However i guess it's going to be a verry taff way... I guess i had TO hight expectations... hahaha Thanks to him anyway for beeing a part of my journey;-) For me this was the first project but deffinitly not the last one. Thanks anyway and greatings to inida and the rest of the world

:

Seller was very good. Really takes the time to make sure that the product is delivered to the best expectations possible and is very compliant and communicative!

:

Amazing work on account that not much information about the task was given. Very prompt delivery despite having payment issues. He went to work immediately after agreeing on the price! Will look for him again if there are similar tasks in the future.

:

Works really hard, and communicates really well. Will work hard to get the job done efficiently.

:

Highly recommended. Detailed and skillful delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment