Monday, May 3, 2021

Web Scraping, Data Mining And Data Analysis











About:

I will perform any web scraping/data mining tasks.



How This Works



  • You provide the website, the description of the data and also specify the format that you want to receive the output (scraped data).
  • I will research the website immediately and create a custom offer for you once I am confident the data is available and I can acquire it.
  • Once we've agreed, I would provide the information in the exact format you specified as soon as possible.



I also perform statistical analysis and create reports based on your requirements and objectives, i.e. for student research projects and businesses.



I understand the value of your time and I guarantee on-time delivery for every of my service.



My services include, but are not limited to:



  • Web Scraping
  • Data Mining
  • Data Analysis for Business and Research Purposes.
  • Data Entry
  • Text Mining (Sentiment Analysis)



Please contact me before placing an order to get your custom offer, as each data mining/analysis project is unique and the prices may vary. And also, to avoid any cancellations.



Best regards,

Kophy

Reviews


:

I've been working with Kophy almost a year now, and her services have never disappointed - she is always on time and delivers very high quality work!

:

Brilliant, Brilliant, brilliant and amazing. Happy as always. very much recommended.

:

Perfect work as always, also very helpful in answering any further questions that come up.

:

Great fast and cheap work.

:

This seller is great. She scraped a massive amount of data for me, and she did an excellent job.




No comments:

Post a Comment