Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Create And Modify Google Data Studio Dashboards











About:

I will use my Google Data Studio skills to make interactive dashboards and engaging reports.



My dashboards will transform your raw data into easy-to-understand reports and dashboards.



These dashboards will be engaging reports and visualizations that tell the story for you. I have previously created visually appealing dashboards and reporting in Google data studio for various industry verticals such as finance, retail, marketing etc. by analyzing the data set, visualizing it in a way so that businesses can take an informed decision.



I will create data studio dashboards and report from the following data sources:



  • Google Ads, Search Console, Analytics, Google Sheets, YouTube Analytics
  • Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, AdRoll, Twitter Ads, Instragram Ads
  • Supermetrics Dashboards
  • SEO Dashboards



I have 7 years’ experience in data analytics, data visualization, and reporting. I follow a very streamlined approach for data analytics projects and depending on the client needs



Please contact me before ordering so that both of us can be clear on the requirement!





Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Naziam was extremely customer-service oriented and detailed the dashboard to my exact specifications. She responds immediately and I am more than pleased with the product she produced. I will use her services in the future without a doubt!

:

Thanks for your appreciation...Thanks for everything...

:

Naziam is excellent. Very good communication and over-delivered on our project, even after we had some external issues (which were in no way her fault). Very good seller.

:

Nazia’s work is brilliant. If there is anything related to Data and excel, i would definitely choose none other than her service.. i am hoping to come back to her with more requirment. Thanks for the excellent support

:

Exceptional work in a super timely manner!




No comments:

Post a Comment