Sunday, February 21, 2021

Build Machine Learning Models, Data Analysis And Predictive











About:

I am Machine Learning, Data Anaysis expert and working as a data analys consultant past 3 years.

I have data science experience in Telecommunications, E-commerce, Banking and Hospitality industry



The main tools that I have used for implementation is:
  • Python

  • IBM SPSS Statistics
  • IBM SPSS Modeller
  • TensorFlow
  • Excel
  • Tableau. 
I am currently working as a Data analyst consultant. I will make understandable and easily interpretable code for you and it will be according to your requirement.



Major Projects:

Churn Prediction modeling (telco, banking, hospitality)

Web scrapping, 

Froud Detection,

Face Recognition,

Digits and Characters Recognition,

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment