Sunday, February 7, 2021

Data Analytics And Machine Learning Using R











About:

I will provide all the Data Visualization and Machine Learning services using R. Please feel free to get in touch to discuss the requirements.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

would recommend

:

Danish is literally The Best at what he does!!! He is very kind and patient! He gets the job done and is very, very, very reliable. He is professional and will go above and beyond in what he does. And he does not make you feel rushed. Quality work and I will be ordering from him 100% again! Thank you Danish for everything!!!

:

Thank you so much for recognising my work. Though we had very less time to complete the task, I tried my best. I think I can do much better than than this if we have sufficient time. Looking forward to hear from you again.

:

Fast and effective delivery ! Very happy with the outcome, looking forward to work with him again !

:

Definitely recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment