Thursday, February 11, 2021

Make Professional Excel And Google Sheets











About:

It is important that before placing an order, contact me with the details. This is to avoid any misunderstandings etc. and to see if the requirements match the package.



Your satisfaction and timely delivery are my highest priorities. I will build fluid and efficient communication for impeccable work and will offer all the help I can after the gig is delivered.



What I offer:



Anything that can be done in Excel and Google Sheets. Sky is the limit!



Reviews


:

Daniyal is the kind of contractor to whom I would offer a bottle of wine every time a gig is completed. Just to have a chance to discuss together. This guy is a pro at what he does. And it matters when you are looking online to hire someone.

:

This is the fourth (I think...?) order I've done with Daniyal and he's been phenomenal to work with. Very competent with scripts for Google Sheets. We've ran in to a bug or two, but he's always corrected them within the hour. Fast, prompt communication too. Buy with confidence!

:

Daniyal is Excellent! He goes above and beyond expectation and will ensure everything he has created is understood by his customers. Very responsive. I would highly recommend Daniyal to anyone needing help with Excel and Google sheets.

:

Daniyal did everything we agreed upon to perfection and more than that. Would recommend to anyone and would certainly make use of him again whenever I need a Google Sheet expert.

:

Dani is amazing and was very patient and kind. He is very knowledgeable about google sheets and excel. He built something very good.




No comments:

Post a Comment