Saturday, February 20, 2021

Data Analytics And Visualization In R











About:

Do you need assistance with an R script?
Do you need help with statistics and data analysis?
Do you need to visualize it?



I am here to help you with all the above and more!

I have substantial experience with R and can help you understand your data and extract value out of it


My service includes:
  • Data manipulation
  • Data processing and cleaning
  • Data Modeling -  Linear/Logistic regression, Decision trees, Naive Bayes, Random Forest technique etc.
  • Web scraping
  • Neural Networks

  • Statistics
  • Data Analytics
  • Clustering and Classification
  • Machine Learning




Contact me before you place your order
P.S. revisions included. I am not happy 'til you are!



Thank you,


Mussawer





Reviews


:

He responded fast, and delivered what I wanted. He answered all bugging questions and made sure the results were understandable.

:

Mussawer is a very nice and hardworking man! He listen to what I need and come out a nice work! He is a expert in R studio and I am strongly recommended! I will definitely come back!

:

Great Job! Will recommend again

:

nice work.

:

On time.




No comments:

Post a Comment