Thursday, February 25, 2021

Provide Machine Learning And Data Science Solutions











About:

NOTE: Maybe your work is not fully generalized with GIG, kindly contact me before placing order.



Hi, I'm Ekram and I am a Machine Learning engineer and have completed many projects. I provide solutions to your problems using Machine Learning and Data Science.



Services I will provide in this GIG:



  • Predictive Modelling using Machine Learning & Deep Learning
  • Supervised  Machine Learning
  • Data Science


Tasks I can perform in Machine Learning using Python:



  1. Applying algorithms: Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Naive Bayes, SVM, KNN, Decision Trees, Random Forest, etc.
  2. Feature Extraction and Feature Selection: Using Principle Component Analysis, manual analysis and decision trees, etc.

  3. One-hot Encoding

  4. Classification Report and Metrics



Tasks I can perform in Machine Learning  and Deep Learning using those algorithms :



  1. Logistic Regressor 
  2. K-Nearest Neighbors 
  3. Multi nominal NB 
  4. Support Vector Machine (SVM) 
  5. Bernoulli Naïve Bayes 
  6. Stochastic Gradient Descent (SGD) 
  7. Ridge Regressor 
  8. Decision Tree
  9. Random forest
  10. AdaBoost 
  11. XGBoost 
  12. Perceptron 
  13. Passive Aggressive 
  14. Nearest Centroid


Why should you seek the services of me?



  • Cost-effective
  • Fast Completion
  • Assistance after delivery
  • Great quality code
  • Experience in Programming

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment