Saturday, February 6, 2021

Data Entry Job











About:

ABOUT ME.

Hi, I am Imran Amad from Bangladesh, and I am 29 years old. I'm eager to work with you, check out my gigs and contact me if you have any questions. 



My services includes following:

  • I can do any format conversion.
  • Word, Excel, Power Point ---> PDF.
  • PDF--> Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
  • Edit PDF ( any type, with exact font mach).
  • Remove or add images, header, footer, backgrounds or objects


If you still have any questions or want to discuss prices for a custom project. don't hesitate in contacting me.

MY SKILLS.

  • Ms word.
  • Ms Excel.
  • Ms Power Point.
  • Ms Access.


***ORDER NOW! 1 gig= 40 pages***


  • Limited Time Offer---> order 3 gigs and 4th gig FREE
  • Message me if you're unsure or have project specific questions.




If you like my service don't forget to save my gig by clicking on "Favorite" button from top right comer.



Thanks you so much. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment