Friday, February 5, 2021

Visualize Your Data, Excel Dashboard, Macro, Vba, Automation











About:

|| Please contact me about what you need before placing an order ||

 This gig delivers: (depending on the package)

  •  Data analysis & cleaning.
  •  Data optimization.
  •  Excellent dashboards & visualization.
  •  Pivot tables & charts.
  •  Complex graphs.
  •  Data forecast.
  •  KPIs tracking.
  •  Heat maps.
  •  Annual / Monthly highlights.
  •  Complex cell functions.
  •  Macros & Vba userforms.
  •  Professional formatting.
  •  Scheduling and recovery (engineering & planning)
  •  Building interactive graphical representation of data (productivity, data analysis, record tracking...).
  •  Any idea complex enough for you to do in excel and more...



I have more than 10 years of experience in Ms Excel. Allow me to be your expert, your job is my job, I won't hesitate to drive that extra mile if I feel you need that with no cost.

 I will guarantee professionalism, quality and your satisfaction regardless of your package. I will be more than happy to be in touch with you as much as you like till you are completely satisfied. Also, after-sale customer support is the best way to building trust between us.



Thank you,

Ali Sharaf

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm not a person that normally leaves reviews but in this instance it was fully deserved. If you have a project that you need some one to deliver on, this is the guy you should be using. Ali invested huge amount of time to talk though what I wanted to achieve, listened to my objectives and then offered his advice on the best way to get it done. He delivered the project in the time frame stated; is quick to respond to messages; has accommodated late evening zoom calls to fit my schedule & any minor updates needed after testing were resolved quickly at no extra cost. We're already working on the next project together. Thanks for all of your hard work Ali!

Seller's Response:

Wow, what an amazing review! I'm glad you're happy with the tool we worked on, and without your vision and excellent communication, it wouldn't be possible. Thank you for the generous tip Tom, I really appreciate it. On to the next project :)

Seller's Response:

Ali is by far the greatest Fiverr on this entire platform, he will always deliver the highest quality of work and provide a customer service experience that is truly very difficult to find in any business....he is defiantly 10 STARS

Seller's Response:

Thank you Steve for all the support! We’ve been working for a year now, and without your vision and communication, we wouldn’t be be here, it’s all you Steve!

Seller's Response:

I really enjoyed working with Ali. He was spot on, did a fantastic job. Gave extra attention to the detail and came back with great suggestions that we implemented. He was able to take my mockup and make it a reality! Will definitely recommend and work with again!




No comments:

Post a Comment