Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Perfect Web Scrapping,Data From Any Website In Any Format











About:

Please contact me before placing the order to avoid any inconvenience. 



I have 3+ years of experience in python programming, data engineering, web scraping and I can scrap simple as well as complex websites.and can automate your full work of copy-paste from the website 



I have scraped data from many websites so far like

  • ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
  • amazon.com
  • twitter.com
  • a website which needs login 
  • search engine like website 



for my personal projects and as well in my academics projects used many tools and API work



  • Python 
  • BeautifulSoup 
  • Scrapy
  • Selenium 
  • Studio3T
  • Tweepy 



Why you should choose me?



quality of work is my first priority, I will never compromise on it I provide on-time delivery open for two way communication to ensure creative output 



I will also provide 5% of the records of each package without any charge.

Your requirements and your needs can change the cost of packages :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and hard working man, super effective and talented work. Not 100% perfect but considering the large amount of entries with only 2 days notice, this work is amazingly executed. Thanks so much for the help! Will hire again in a heartbeat!

Seller's Response:

Would definitely buy again. Raj went above and beyond. Would highly recommend. I gave him pretty specific parameters to work with on a hard ASP systems and he delivered flawlessly.

:

Thank you!

:

I had this complex data mining work to do, Rajnesh was very helpfull at this challenge, Even tough this work was all in a foreign language Rajnesh nailed it perfectly, and gave me quality work, Communication was smooth and he proved to be patient and professionnal. I'll be back as soon as I need this type of work, Thank you very much for your help Rajmesh, I do not allways give feed back but this time you really deserved it. Good luck,

:

Thanks Sir




No comments:

Post a Comment