Sunday, February 7, 2021

Work On Advance Excel Using Vba











About:

Hi, Me Kashif,

            me post graduate in Computer Science and over seven years of experience in working Nestle Pakistan on multiple positions from Inventory Coordinator to Status control coordinator  Currently , me working as Interim Team Leader.



           I have a comprehensive experience in designing and developing MS Excel based working based on advance tools and techniques like formula's and VBA.



This is not only plus or minus of the boxes but also the AND / OR of the use of Excel Boxes.



From little plus or Minus to corporate level of data representing/representing.



me providing more value to your work of your money...... 



I will work on:

        Excel sheets

        Excel formulas

        Excel using VBA

        Pivot table

        Micros

        etc..



 Further if you are not happy what I deliver, for any reason, you can get the money back / modify your work.



If you are interested in giving me a chance to help you by providing my service please contact me



It will be great pleasure to me.

        



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment