Saturday, February 6, 2021

Data Annotation And Manual Images Tagging For Deep Learning Ai











About:

****Before placing the order , Please Message Me to discuss Project.****

I will do data annotation and manual images tagging for deep learning artificial intelligence.

I will implement data annoatation tasks according to your requirements.

I will help you create training data for computer vision problems by manually annotating scene and objects in images.



Tools:



Cvatt

Vott  

LabelImg 

LabelMe 

VGG Image Annotator (VIA)

labelbox  



I will provide you outputs in following formats:



Yolo

Tensorflow Records 

Pascal Voc 

Vott Json  

CSV or any other format you want.



What this GIG covers :



Image Tagging and Labelling for YOLO

Image Labelling and Tagging for Faster RCNN

Image Labelling and Tagging for SSD

Image labeling by polygons, Bonding box, Points , Lines .

Text Labeling as well.

Image Classification(assign semantic labels such as person, car, animal and so on).

Data Annotation for object detection.



Why me?



I provide user friendly scripts.

I assure 100% satisfaction and complete refund if my work is not up-to your standard.

I assure 100% safe work without any risk or tension. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment