Saturday, April 10, 2021

Analyze And Visualize Data Using Power Bi











About:

*** DISCLAIMER: I will not do your homework, academic writing or anything else related to your studies***



*** Returning clients get a special price, please write me a message before ordering ***



If you have data in Excel, CSV, SQL, or any other source and you want to create insightful dashboards out of it, then this gig is for you!



I can load your data in Power BI Desktop, do proper data modeling and then create awesome visuals/reports/dashboards that you can use and share with your colleagues/clients.



I have more than 200 Five Star rating on this gig so you can expect top quality delivery.



I look forward to discussing your project with you.



Reviews


:

Sabedin did an amazing work analyzing and visualizing the complex data set from our GPS tracking systems. he truly brought our data to life, he was a great communicator through the process and was able to make short timeline. I highly recommend him and look forward to working with him on future projects.

:

Very very pleased with his work. He always fits me in even if it is in the middle of night. I don't think this guy ever sleeps but that is why he is a top seller with top skills. Thanks again

:

This gentleman is the best power bi person on here. He is so fast and understands instantly, sometimes he is psychic and knows what I want before I ask him, and he delivers 1000%. He has helped me so many times in tricky situations. I always use him and highly recommend him.

:

Sabedin was incredibly quick with his work and helpful with questions we had. We have more projects in the future and I look forward to working with him again.

:

Excellent fully responsive and great quality developer




No comments:

Post a Comment