Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Create A Script To Automate Your Google Sheets Tasks











About:

* IMPORTANT: Please send me a message before ordering, so I can customize my service that best suits your requirements. 

Do not order before making communication with me first! 

I will always reply within 24 hours.




***************************

You can also have macros in Google Sheets like the VBA Macros in Microsoft Excel, with Google Apps Script.



I'll write a professional Script to help you automate all your tasks using Google Services like:



  • Sheets
  • Docs
  • Gmail
  • GDrive
  • Calendar


Examples of some tasks which can be done with Apps Script:



  1. Making calculations
  2. Send automatic emails and read emails from Gmail account
  3. Perform quick actions onEdit a sheet (sending an email when the cell value is changed)
  4. Attaching the files from your G Drive and sending with email
  5. Convert your G Sheets document to PDF and send it attached in the email
  6. and many more...


BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ME
  • 10+ Years Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets/Apps Script experience
  • 350+ orders on Fiverr with 5 stars customer rating
  • Obsessive attention to detail
  • Unlimited revisions until the client is satisfied with the solution
  • Professional
  • Honest


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very prompt and succinct

Seller's Response:

Dragan was very committed to achieving my goals, I asked him for some complicated tasks and he worked on it until it was figured out. I enjoy working with him.

:

Same thoughts! I hope to start a long therm relation with you.

:

This is our 4th project together at least... Doing a great job.

:

Great provider Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment