Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Statistical Data Analysis With Spss











About:

My gig consists of quantitative statistical data analysis with detailed report using SPSS.

It is important you contact me first to discuss the pricing and the requirements before the order is placed.



I can do:

1. Preliminary analysis

Coding

Descriptive
Alpha Cronbach

Normality
Graphs



2. Standard analysis
- Correlation

Pearson

Spearman

Kendall

Partial


- Non-parametric analysis

Kruskal-walis test
Mann-Whitney test
Friedman test
Chi-square
Wilcoxon test



- Group Comparison
T-tests: Independent & Paired samples
One-way Anova


3. Complex analysis

- Group comparison:

Anova Univariate

Anova Mixed/Repeated Measure



- Regression: simple, multiple, hierarchical



Reviews


:

Perfect work! Went an extra mile to deliver excellent work!

:

She was so helpful and patient with all my questions. She was very happy to make any changes if I needed. The work was completed to a high standard. I would definitely work with her again.

:

She saved my life with data analysis!! Amazing delivery, really great communication, she went an extra mile and helped me to deliver the best results, I had terrible experience on Fiverr before but I can definitely assure you that Christina is gonna deliver the best results and not gonna disappoint you!

:

Wonderful to work witth.

:

Extremely helpful in every way! replied quickly and was super nice about everything and extremely efficient. Totally great!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment