Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Create Google Data Studio And Tableau Dashboard











About:

Hi, I am Amina Fathima and thanks for visiting my gig.

 

Engineer as per degree, and data enthusiast as per my profession.

I've worked with data in the mining, professional and lifestyle services and eCommerce industries. I love to stay busy and relax by learning - so I dabble in a multitude of things, having a good base in many areas (both professional and personal), but am likely only a master at a few, such as Tableau, Google Data studio,  Functional Testing.I have created some insightful dashboards that would work end to end involving more than 500,000K Euro investment data.

 

So, I literally spend my evenings switching between personal projects or online courses that utilize:

  • Tableau
  • Google Data Studio
  • Microsoft Excel
  • Testing Application
  • Regression testing

 

Specialized in creating Marketing performance dashboards connecting your DSP, SSP, Analytics, CRM data.

 

I wouldn’t only build you dashboards but would also provide recommendations and insights on how we can improve it based on Design, KPI etc.  

 

Please drop me a message before you order

Reviews


:

Thank you!

:

Amazing as always. Thank you

:

Excellent service and delivery - top notch!

:

Great to work with. Did create google studio advanced calculations and went extra time to accomplish some additional ask on my part. Highly recommended. Thanks

:

Amina's team was awesome. Perfectly replied to my queries. I will order again. Thank you very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment