Thursday, April 22, 2021

Top 10 Racing Bar Chart, Viral Rankings Bar Chart Race Video











About:

(In top 20% of Fiverr )

2 years experience in Graphics & Design field

I believe in MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!!

 I use Flourish to make your data visualization on racing bar charts for YouTube or any platform

You will get:

  • 4k Ultra HD video
  • Video runtime of your wish
  • Free for commercial use
  • Best high quality visualization
  • Background music
  • Logo (if needed)
  • Image for every time the first place changes ( Image animation on whole timeline)
Also, if you want any other type of visualization done then feel free to contact me

" Work Value and Customer Satisfaction are my Priority"



NOTE : Please Contact me Before Placing the Order



[Basic package is only if you have data. If you want me to do whole research then go for standard or premium based on your requirements]



Thankyou,

Kind Regards,



Bhavin Prajapati 



bar charts / ranking bar chart / racing bar chart / bar chart race / flourish / speed bar chart

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As always, on time, perfect, and professional

Seller's Response:

Pleasure as always working with you

Seller's Response:

very good seller

Seller's Response:

Yes, I will keep making such awesome visualization videos and thumbnails Thank you

Seller's Response:

awesome service




No comments:

Post a Comment