Sunday, April 18, 2021

Web Scraping, Data Extraction And Data Mining











About:

Hey! I am Tayyab Elahi. I am here to sell my services as a Web Scraping and Web Automation Expert and Data Analyst.



I will create automated scripts that will Scrape (collect) data from public sites and will save it into the desired format(Database, JSON, PDF, CSV). I can also make you an executable program in case you want to extract data by yourself.



My services include:



  • Scraping E-Commerce Sites with Python Scrapers.
  • Collecting Emails, Phone, Price, Product Info from Public Websites.
  • Making Amazon API Scripts and Automate Data Extraction.
  • I will write Bots to Automate your task.
  • Scrape sites with login/Captcha (Discuss it with me first).
  • Extracting data using APIs.
  • Text parsing and extraction from DOC and PDF files. 
  • Image OCR with Tesseract and OpenCV.



I will make sure to:

  • Deliver Quickly.
  • Give Unlimited Revisions.
  • Do professional Work.
  • You are 100% satisfied.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely fabulous work! The code is neat and easy to understand, the seller takes time to explain everything clearly and is always available for questions. I cannot recommend him enough! Save me a lot of time!

Seller's Response:

It's my pleasure to handle every little detial.

Seller's Response:

Seller works really fast and is always online ready to communicate. My complicated project was done in a very timely manner and the seller was very patient with the process of explaining what had to be done. I will definitely come back here if I need more Python scripts!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Always looking forward to collaborate.

Seller's Response:

Again a great experience, quick delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment